Appikon Back In Stock is a Shopify App that helps to bring back customers to your store with automated back-in-stock alerts. It allows online shoppers to subscribe via email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and web push notifications to upcoming or out-of-stock products. Appikon can work with any theme and offers multi-location support. It’s trusted by Shopify Plus brands and has automated SMS, Facebook Messenger, and Web Push features.The Appikon Back In Stock app for Shopify provides customers and merchants an easy way to stay informed about upcoming and out-of-stock products. It eliminates the need for manual restocking emails and is great for those seeking an automated way to keep customers informed. It's trusted by Shopify Plus brands, and the setup requires no coding. Appikon works with any theme and offers a free plan, 7-day free trial, and three pricing packages available on a monthly subscription basis.
- Automated Back-in-Stock Alerts: Appikon Back In Stock sends automated notifications to customers letting them know when an item they’re interested in is back in stock, ensuring they’ll never miss out on their favorite products.
- Automated SMS: Appikon supports sending notifications through SMS, which helps merchants stay in touch with their customers on any device regardless of their current location.
- Facebook Messenger Notifications: Appikon helps merchants reach their customers in the Facebook Messenger app for automated notifications about upcoming and out-of-stock products.
- Web Push Notifications: Appikon helps send notifications to customers as soon as an item they’re interested in becomes available. It helps merchants capture their customers’ attention faster than any other method.
- Smart Automation: Appikon helps automate the process of restocking by allowing merchants to set up automated notifications to go out to their customers as soon as an item becomes available.
- Segmented Restock Alerts: Appikon allows merchants to segment their alerts by item, variant, and color, ensuring that customers only receive notifications about the items they’re interested in.
- Multi-Location Support: Appikon supports multi-location inventory, allowing merchants to manage their stock in multiple locations and send notifications to different customers depending on their location.
- Works with Every Theme: Appikon works with any theme ,and supports any html template, making it easy for merchants to set up and customize the look and feel of their notifications.
- Signup Form and Notifications Customizable: The signup form and notifications are 100% customizable, ensuring that merchants can personalize their notifications for maximum engagement.
- Set Up in Under 2 Minutes: Appikon is quick and easy to set up, requiring no coding. It takes less than 2 minutes to set up, so merchants can get started right away.
Appikon Back In Stock offers customers a free plan as well as 7-day free trial. For those seeking more functionality, there are three pricing packages available on a monthly subscription basis. The packages include Starter ($19.99/month), Pro ($29.99/month), and Premium ($49.99/month). Each plan comes with a set of features to help merchants maximize the potential of Appikon.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.