Avada: Invoice Order Printer is a comprehensive and powerful invoice management app for Shopify. It allows merchants to easily and conveniently handle not just invoices, but also other related documents like drafts, receipts, shipping documents, and even tax certificates. Avada has been designed with customization in mind, allowing merchants to customize their templates to their specific needs. The app also seamlessly integrates with other popular apps like Google Drive, FTP, and SFTP, enabling merchants to quickly deliver billing documents and data where necessary.The app also comes with an array of features tailored to ensure merchants are able to not just process and track transactions, but also locate and store data easier, compile reports and keep up with all applicable taxes and laws. Avada is an all-in-one invoice management app that is designed to make running your store easier, more efficient, and more organized.
- Template Customization: Avada allows merchants to customize the look and feel of their invoices and documents in a simple and straightforward manner. This includes selecting fonts, colors, logos, and other design aspects to match their branding.
- Create and Draft Order: Avada enables merchants to quickly create and draft orders, as well as send promos and discounts, all with just a few clicks.
- Email Notifications with PDF Attachments: Notifying customers with updated information is easy with Avada. Merchants can easily attach invoices, receipts, shipping documents, and tax certificates to emails as PDF files, allowing customers to be up to date.
- Delivery of Billing Documents to Google Drive, FTP, or SFTP: For merchants needing to store, process, and host large amounts of data, Avada easily integrates with Google Drive, FTP, and SFTP for quick and easy delivery of billing documents.
- Multiple Language Support: Avada helps merchants cater to customers from a variety of countries, by allowing them to easily switch between multiple languages in order to present documents in the customer’s desired language.
- Support for POS Devices: Avada is designed to work with most POS systems and devices, allowing merchants to process transactions and store data quickly.
- Tax Compliant: Merchants need not worry about missing any tax regulations or laws, as Avada is designed to keep merchants compliant with the laws in their areas.
- Automatically Creates and Sends Invoices: Avada streamlines the process of generating and sending invoices. Merchants will no longer waste time having to manually create and send invoices and other documents.
- Easy Compiling of Reports: Avada enables merchants to quickly generate monthly and quarterly reports for a variety of commercial and tax purposes.
- Multiple Currency Support: Avada helps merchants wishing to cater to customers from different countries, by allowing them to set a base currency and display prices in either the base currency or in the customer’s currency of choice.
Avada offers its services in both a Free and Pro tier. The Free tier is totally free and comes with all the features mentioned above. Avada also offers a 14-day free trial for those wishing to test out the Pro version. The Pro version costs $9/month and offers more advanced features than the free version. The Ultimate tier costs $19/month and adds even more features.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.