G | translate is a revolutionary app for Shopify stores. With this app, you can quickly and easily translate store content into multiple languages, which can significantly increase sales by opening up global markets. G | translate takes care of all the hard work and offers time-saving features such as automated translations, customizable language selectors, translation proxy technology, and URL translation to boost your multilingual SEO. The app provides a free plan that includes a 15-day free trial and is extremely user-friendly, making it the perfect choice for stores of any size and budget.
- Unlimited Automatic Translations: Automatically translates your store content into multiple languages in a matter of moments.
- Customizable Language Switchers: Includes lightweight language switchers that can be customized to match any store design.
- Translation Proxy Technology: Translates most third party app content for quick and easy translation.
- URL Translation: Boosts multilingual SEO with the ability to translates URL for each language version.
- Country Specific Top Level Domains: Translates your store into language-specific domains (example.es).
- In Context Translation Editor: Make changes to translations directly on the page.
- Product Discovery: Search the internet in any language to discover products you have for sale.
- Automatic Savings: Automates the translation process and manually saves time.
- Secure and Reliable: Uses industry-standard security protocols and provides fast and reliable service.
G | translate offers three pricing plans, depending on the needs of your store. The Free plan includes a 15-day free trial, but has limited features. The Bilingual Plan is $9.99/month and the Startup Plan is $19.99/month. The Business Plan is $29.99/month.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.