Multi Lingo is a powerful Shopify app designed to help Shopify merchants quickly and easily translate their store into any language, including checkout. It allows users to take full control of their content by offering customized translations for products, pages, menus, homepage texts, email notifications, checkout, and blog articles. The app also supports automatic translations on a per-item basis through the MS Bing translation engine. In short, Multi Lingo can help merchants quickly and easily reach more international customers.
- Offer Your Shop in Multiple Languages: Multi Lingo makes it easy to offer your store in multiple languages without any coding knowledge. The app has a simple interface that makes it easy to control which languages are available, and to enter translations for products, pages, and more.
- Full Content Control: Multi Lingo puts users in charge of representing their brand abroad. They are able to customize translations to make sure that the message their shop communicates is accurate and consistent.
- Automatic Translations: Multi Lingo also supports automatic translations on a per-item basis through the MS Bing translation engine. This helps make the process of entering translations even faster and easier.
- User-Friendly Interface: The app features a user-friendly interface that helps make it easy to navigate and quickly find the translations or settings you are looking for.
- Integrated with Shopify: Multi Lingo seamlessly integrates with Shopify's localization mechanism, so you don't have to worry about compatibility issues.
- Secure: The app puts security first with secure data transfer protocols and encrypted data storage.
Multi Lingo offers a STANDARD tier for $7.99/month. The app also offers a 5-day free trial, so you can get a feel for the app before committing to a paid plan.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.