The PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label app for Shopify offers a comprehensive solution to improve the entire shipping process and make it easier for store merchants and their customers. Rather than manually creating and printing labels, tracking and notifications can be seamlessly automated. The app also helps merchants circumvent human error and maintain accurate shipping rates that fairly reflect the cost of service.On top of providing features and services typically found in shipping solutions, the PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label app also provides support for several country’s primary postal operators (USPS, Canada Post, Australia Post & PostNord) with global carriers (UPS, FedEx & DHL Express). This allows stores to increase their customer base and send shipments to more destinations.
- Automatically select the cheapest carrier & service: The MultiCarrier Shipping Label app can select the cheapest carrier and service for each order. This helps to save money and make the most efficient use of shipping resources.
- Pack into carrier flat-rate boxes: Merchants have the ability to pack into carrier flat-rate boxes or use their own packaging for shipping. This offers more variety and the ability to customize the packing process to their own desired setup.
- Get tracking dashboard for merchants: The MultiCarrier Shipping Label app offers a tracking dashboard for merchants to easily keep an eye on their orders and follow their progress.
- Live tracking notifications for customers: With the app, customers can receive live tracking notifications that give them updates on their orders while they’re in transit. This can help to build confidence in customers and create more trust in the merchant’s store.
- Ship orders with multiple carriers: The MultiCarrier Shipping Label app supports multiple carriers including UPS, FedEx, Australia Post, Canada Post, PostNord, USPS, and 50+ more. This can help to expand a store’s capabilities and ensure customers receive their orders faster.
- Marks Shopify orders as fulfilled: The app also marks Shopify orders as fulfilled and automatically updates the store system with the changes. This helps to streamline the process and reduce manual efforts.
- Ship Indian domestic orders: Stores can also ship Indian domestic orders with Blue Dart, Delhivery & XPRESSBEES. This makes it easier to serve the Indian market and gives customers direct access to local carriers.
- Support for DHL Paket, TNT Express, Parcelforce, Purolator, Sendle, Aramex & Canpar: Adding to the existing list of carriers, the MultiCarrier Shipping Label app also supports DHL Paket, TNT Express, Parcelforce, Purolator, Sendle, Aramex & Canpar. This helps to further expand the scope of shipping services available to store merchants.
- Fast setup: Setting up the app is fast and easy. Merchants only need to configure a few settings in the dashboard and they’ll be ready to start processing orders with the MultiCarrier Shipping Label app.
- Built-in label printing: The MultiCarrier Shipping Label app also offers built-in label printing. This helps to streamline the process and make it easier for fulfillment centers to handle orders.
The PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label app for Shopify offers several pricing tiers to suit the needs of any store. From the STARTER tier at $9/month to the UNLIMITED tier at $99/month, the app provides great value at any price. There is also a 14-day free trial available to all users.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.