If you're a Shopify store owner, Preorderly Pre-order Pro can provide you with a powerful way to offer pre-orders to your customers, allowing them to get early access to new products or securely reserve out of stock items before they're gone. Preorderly works regardless of quantity levels and inhibits the standard Add To Cart and Out Of Stock buttons so instead your customers can upgrade to a "Pre-order" button, a central gateway for them to receive their pre-ordered products at a later date. Preorderly is designed to help store owners have more control over their pre-ordering system and easily manage the whole process.
- Pre-order Setting Customization: Preorderly allows store owners to customize pre-order settings for an entire product, or even on an individual product variant basis. This helps increase flexibility when it comes to meeting the different needs of each customer.
- Scheduling: Set start and end dates & times for pre-order campaigns to help you keep track of when products will be ready for delivery.
- Tagging: Each order tagged as a pre-order product which helps you easily identify and access the pre-order information later.
- Limit Quantities: Preorderly also allows you to set limits on the number of pre-order items available, perfect for customers who want to get their hands on exclusive items before they're gone.
- Automation: Automatically show the “Pre-order” button on out-of-stock products so customers don't have to wait for the item to be restocked.
- Custom Messages: Include messages about product availability and delivery timelines to help keep customers up to date.
- Receipts & Email Notifications: Send automatic emails from Preorderly to customers confirming pre-order receipts.
- Product Updates: Receive notifications when product details such as pricing, images, or inventory levels change.
- Tax & Shipping Calculations: Get access to accurate tax & shipping calculations so you can provide accurate price estimates at checkout.
- Admin Dashboards: Access easy-to-read admin dashboards that simplify pre-order management, making it easier to keep track of all activity.
Preorderly offers its customers four different pricing plans, depending on their level of usage and store requirements. The BASIC plan is priced at a flat rate of $9.99/month, the SHOPIFY plan is priced at $14.99/month, the ADVANCED plan is priced at $19.99/month, and the SHOPIFY PLUS plan is priced at $29.99/month. All packages also come with a 14-day free trial so customers can decide if the app is right for them before committing.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.