Launching a new product can be a daunting and very nerve-wracking experience but now with the PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order App for Shopify, this process has just become a lot easier. This app provides merchants with the ability to capture product pre‑orders before the product is even stocked in the warehouse, allowing them to gauge demand and receive a quick return on investment. By allowing customers to pay later, pay now, or deposit-based pre-orders, this app helps merchants control and manage their finances efficiently. Plus, instead of manually refunding in the event of a cancellation, they can easily automate this process, saving them time and money.
- User-friendly custom front-end wording: This app lets merchants communicate via custom front-end wording, giving them the ability to create custom pages or product descriptions for their customers.
- Payment link and deferred charge options: With the PreProduct next-gen pre-order App for Shopify, merchants have the option to use a payment link or deferred charge when processing a transaction. This gives customers the flexibility to pay at a later date, making the experience much smoother.
- Fulfillment holds: This app also helps merchants to prevent shipping apps from prematurely fulfilling orders by allowing them to place fulfillment holds. This helpful feature helps to reduce the chances of any mistakes or costly complications related to delivery.
- Shopify orders and customer portals: Merchants have the ability to monitor and interact with their pre-orders through their own system as well as in Shopify orders. Customers also have their own customer portals that they can use to view details of their orders.
- Email campaigns: Merchants can create custom email campaigns that let customers know when their pre-orders is being shipped or if there are any changes in their order.
- Live support: The PreProduct next-gen pre-order App for Shopify has a dedicated customer service team that provides round-the-clock support to help merchants with any pre-order-related queries or issues.
- Flexible pricing plans: Merchants are given the option to choose from a range of flexible pricing plans, depending on their needs. The app offers plans ranging from $19.99/month to $159.99/per month.
- Multi-currency: The app supports multi-currency, allowing customers to shop in their own currency and making the payment process much smoother.
- Multi-language: The PreProduct next-gen pre-order App for Shopify also supports multi-language, giving customers the option to choose their preferred language.
- Auto-refunds: Merchants can save time and money with this helpful feature. It automatically refunds any canceled orders, eliminating the need for manual refunds.
The PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order App for Shopify offers merchants a range of different flexible pricing plans to choose from, depending on their needs. The app offers plans ranging from $19.99/month to $159.99/per month. It also offers a 7-day free trial so merchants can make sure their app is right for them before committing. Plus, there are no additional charges, making the app great value for money.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.