Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM is an app for Shopify that can help merchants to better support and engage customers. It provides functionality to manage customer support requests from different sources like email, chat, social media, SMS, voice and more. Automated engagement, push and chatbot prompts with AI are included to help merchants get more sales. Order management, modification and creation are available directly while talking to customers.
- Multi-Channel and Unified Team Inbox: Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM integrates compatible applications into Shopify to provide a single unified team inbox.
- Built-in FAQ: Reamaze provides an easy way to create simple, powerful, and multifunctional FAQ searchable to customers.
- Live Chat: Merchants can get connected to customers in real-time with live chat.
- Chatbots: Chatbots are available for improved customer support and engagement.
- Web Push Notifications: Reamaze provides the ability to send web push notifications to customers to keep them informed of new products or services.
- Automated Workflows (AI Intents): The app features automated workflows to save time by using smart macros and AI.
- Status Pages: Reamaze allows merchants to create status pages to keep customers informed about any changes or updates to services.
- Surveys: Merchants can use surveys to gain insight about customer satisfaction levels.
- Access to Customer Order Info: Merchants can easily access customer order info while talking to customers.
Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM offers three plans: Re:amaze Basic ($29/month), Re:amaze Pro ($49/month), and Re:amaze Plus ($69/month). It also offers an Enterprise Custom plan ($899/month). A 14-day free trial is available for all the plans. Additional fees may apply.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.