Shipping orders can be a challenge, especially if you’re constantly changing your approach. However, by using ShipStation, you can manage your entire shipping processes in just a few clicks. Whether you’re selling on your own site, through markets or even through a third-party solution, ShipStation can help streamline and automate your shipping. This will help you save time and money, while also providing an exceptional customer experience by offering custom notifications and a branded tracking page. ShipStation can also help you keep track of all your orders in one place and instantly update tracking information.
- Connect to Shopify Store: ShipStation offers an easy setup, enabling store owners to connect their Shopify stores in a few clicks.
- Automation: Easily automate your entire shipping process, save time and energy, and streamline your workflow.
- Sync Orders: Easily sync orders from all your marketplace sales channels and other sources.
- Batch and Split Orders: Simplify how you manage your shipping by batching and splitting your orders as needed.
- Tracked Updates: Instantly update tracking information to both the selling channel and your customer.
- Branded Tracking Pages: Keep control over your brand by creating branded tracking pages for your customers.
- Notifications and Alerts: Offer an exceptional customer experience by providing custom notifications and alerts.
- Reports and Analytics: Keep track of all your orders and data in one centralized location with reports and analytics.
- Order Tracking: ShipStation offers additional features such as international support, product search, address lineage, and order tracking.
ShipStation offers four plans depending on the needs of the store owner. The Starter plan is the most basic and costs $9.99/month. This plan comes with most of the features mentioned above, but is limited to 50 shipments/month. The Bronze plan costs $29.99/month and comes 500 shipments as well as additional features. The Gold plan costs $99.99/month covers 2000 shipments and comes with a few additional features. Finally, the Enterprise plan costs $229.99/month is ideal for 7500 shipments and comes with advanced features such as the ability to add multiple users and access priority support. All plans come with a 30-day free trial, and additional charges may apply depending on the specific features used.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.