Sufio is an invoicing solution trusted by over 5,000 merchants in 75 countries, perfect for businesses of all sizes. Sufio is an app within the Shopify ecosystem that helps businesses create and send automatic professional invoices, credit notes, receipts, and reminders. Sufio is specifically designed to be compliant with more than 50 countries and to translate documents into 35 languages. It boasts custom templating and a solid support team that can help with correctly configuring invoices and taxes. All of these factors combined make Sufio a great choice for any merchant seeking a reliable and easy-to-use invoicing solution.
- Automatically Create and Send Invoices: Sufio’s automated solution makes it easy to create and send invoices, credit notes, and other documents in no time.
- Worldwide Compliance: Sufio’s invoices are validated by certified accountants, making businesses compliant with the regulations of more than 50 countries.
- Beautifully Customizable Templates: Customers can use Sufio’s premade templates or customize their own to include their logo, brand colors and fonts, to create a unique and professional impression.
- Bulk Printing and Downloading: Sufio makes it easy to print thousands of invoices or download them instantly as PDFs for easier sharing.
- B2B Support: Sufio supports B2B transactions with EU VAT number validation and the ability to set customers as tax-exempt.
- Multiple Payment Options: Customers can pay through Stripe, PayPal, ACH, 3D Secure credit card payments, and more.
- Advanced Tax Settings: Sufio lets users define complex tax rules, such as tiered taxation and tax-free countries.
- Automated Reminders: Sufio also enables merchants to send special payment reminders whenever needed, including mobile-optimized versions, to achieve higher payment rates.
- Multi-Store Capabilities: Merchants running multiple stores on the same Shopify account can use Sufio to easily manage their invoices.
- Billing System: Sufio allows merchants to track the number of invoices created, along with details like who created them, when, and for which purpose.
Sufio offers a 14-day free trial, after which customers can choose from one of four subscription tiers:BASIC: This plan costs $19/month and allows merchants to take advantage of all of Sufio’s core features, including sending invoices, credit notes, and receipts; customizing invoice templates; and bulk printing and downloading.STANDARD: This plan costs $49/month, and in addition to all the basic plan features, it also provides access to advanced tax settings and enhanced mobile invoicing support.PREMIUM: This plan costs $129/month and allows users to take advantage of all the features included in the basic and standard plans, along with multi-store capabilities and custom billing systems.ENTERPRISE: The highest-tier plan costs $499/month and provides customers with access to the full suite of Sufio features and one-on-one support from their stellar support team.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.