Managing inventory, keeping track of orders, and marketing products all require accurate labels on products and orders. With the Multi‑Label Barcodes app for Shopify, you can create customized labels that help you both manage inventory and market your products more effectively. This app works with a variety of barcode types, including Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, and TSC, making it easier for companies of all sizes to adopt barcodes for their shops. With features like customizable templates, Liquid code, and barcode sequences, you can make your labels unique to your brand and suit your specific needs. Additionally, Multi‑Label Barcodes make it easy to generate QR codes that can link to product pages and order pages, as well as inform customers of order details such as quantity and order notes.
- Works with multiple barcode types: This app works with a variety of barcode types, including Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, and TSC, making it suitable for companies of all sizes to use barcodes for their shops.
- Customizable templates: You can customize templates with different fonts, Liquid code, Metafields, logo, etc., so you can look fly and make your labels unique to your brand and suit your specific needs.
- Generates QR codes: The app makes it easy to generate QR codes that link to the product page, order page, and more. This can help customers keep track of order details such as quantity and order notes.
- Assigns barcodes & SKUs: Assign sequential barcodes and SKUs to your products in a few clicks with this app, without having to manually enter barcodes.
- Supports scanners: Multi‑Label Barcodes supports the most common types of barcodes and scanners, making it easier to use this app in a variety of settings.
- Inkjet, laser & more: You can print labels using inkjet, laser and other printers as this app is compatible with a range of printers.
- Includes a template editor: The app also has a template editor that allows you to customize your template to your exact specifications.
- Print address & product labels: This feature allows you to print address and product labels from orders, containing data that helps with fulfillment.
- Easy to use: The app is intuitive and easy to use, allowing you to create customized labels in no time.
- Low monthly subscription fee: The app has a low monthly subscription fee of $9.99, with a 5-day free trial.
Multi‑Label Barcodes is available for $9.99/month, with a 5-day free trial. This makes it affordable for businesses of all sizes to use this app and provides a great value for the features it provides. The affordable monthly subscription fee allows businesses to try out the app before committing to a long-term subscription. Additionally, the app offers the flexibility of cancelling the subscription at any time.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.