Low Stock Alert (Notifier) is a powerful Shopify app that helps retailers automate alerts for low stock product variants with configurable rules. This app helps to easily send alerts to recipients via email or slack when the stock of products or variants goes below a certain threshold. Each alert can be personalized to the recipient, offering store owners unprecedented control over the way they manage their stock levels and customer relations. The app is available on all Shopify plans, including Enterprise, Advanced Shopify, and Shopify Plus. With a 14-day free trial, store owners can try the app for free and then upgrade at any time for as little as $2.99/month.
- Automate Email and Slack Alerts: Low Stock Alert (Notifier) enables store owners to easily automate sending low stock alerts for products or variants via email or slack. This helps to keep customers up to date with stock levels, maximizing customer engagement and satisfaction.
- CSV Files: The app also enables store owners to automate attaching CSV files of low stock items to emails, ensuring that store owners have the latest data at their fingertips.
- Multiple Notifiers: The app enables store owners to create multiple notifiers as per location or different use cases. This ensures that all stakeholders are kept informed of stock levels and that alerts are tailored to the relevant resources.
- Configurable Rules: Low Stock Alert (Notifier) helps retailers automate alerts for low stock product variants with configurable rules. Store owners can set stock thresholds at store-wide or at individual product/variant level.
- Email Template Customization: Store owners can customize the email template that is sent out to customers when a low stock alert is triggered. This enables store owners to ensure that the customer experience is unique, personalised and engaging.
- Customizable Triggers: Customizable triggers allow store owners to set rules to determine when a low stock alert should be triggered. This could be when the stock reaches a certain level, or at a certain time of day.
- Trackable Email Reports: Once an alert has been triggered, store owners can track the status of the email using the app's trackable email reports. This helps to ensure that recipients have received the alert and that it has been acted upon.
- Live Alerts: The app also provides store owners with live alerts in the Shopify dashboard, providing up to the second information about stock levels.
- Secure Data: Low Stock Alert (Notifier) is a secure app, with all data stored on secure servers to ensure that customers' data is safe from hackers.
Low stock Notifier is available across all Shopify plans, from Enterprise to Shopify Plus. Prices start from as low as $2.99/month and customers can take advantage of a 14-day free trial. Advanced Shopify plan customers are charged $4.99/month and Shopify Plus customers are charged $9.99/month.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.