Walmart Integration is an app designed specifically for Shopify store owners who want to manage their products, inventory, and orders on Walmart. With Walmart Integration, Shopify shoppers can access the most up-to-date product information right on Walmart’s marketplace. The app also simplifies order management, making it easy for store owners to create orders, manage refunds, and sync product information with Walmart in near real time. On top of that, it offers a host of other features and tools that help store owners increase their Walmart presence and performance.
- Product Listing Optimization: Walmart Integration allows store owners to create SEO-friendly product listings on Walmart that attract potential shoppers.
- Order Management: Easily create orders, manage refunds, and sync product information on Walmart in near real-time with Walmart Integration.
- Product Performance Analysis: Monitor product performance, rating, ranking, item name, description, and more.
- Promotional Pricing: Store owners can apply promotional pricing to their desired product prices in order to offer discounts.
- Repricer Tool: Store owners can win the buy box and automate product pricing to stay ahead of their competitors.
- Inventory Details and Inventory Alerts: Synchronize inventory details and receive notifications for low-stock items.
- Inventory Location Mapping: Store owners can map their inventory locations in order to fetch items from any specified location.
- Force Order Creation: Fetch orders for SKUs that are not created on Shopify.
- Shipping Templates: Create shipping templates to automatically fetch and sync shipping details with Walmart.
- Support: Walmart Integration offers 24/7 customer support to help store owners get the most out of the app.
Walmart Integration is available for free to all Shopify store owners. The app also has four paid plans that start at $29/month and go up to $99/month. The different payment plans offer store owners different features that allow them to make the most out of the app. The Lite plan is ideal for store owners who are just starting out with Walmart Integration. The Basic plan is great for store owners who want additional features and more advanced functions. The Standard plan is great for e-commerce stores that are already established on Walmart and need to maximize their presence. The PRO plan is designed for store owners who want to take Walmart integration to the next level, with advanced analytics and insights. All plans offer quick and easy checkout, so store owners can easily sign up for the plan that best suits their needs.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.