The BNB App: Amazon Buy Now Button is an app that allows Shopify users to increase sales on their listings in marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart and others. The app makes it easier than ever to geographically target shoppers and direct them to your Amazon listings, building trust and increasing sales. You are able to target customers per item, allowing you to select which items are available to customers around the world, increasing your potential for conversion. With the BNB App, you also get the peace of mind that comes from excellent customer support, making sure the app is running smoothly and always on hand to help with any issues.
- Increase your product sales across multiple marketplaces with the BNB App.
- Target customers from different geographic regions, making sure your listings are available to customers around the world.
- Build trust with customers by offering your products on well-known platforms like Amazon, Walmart, Jet and eBay.
- Monetize your store by geo-targeting customers with the Buy Now Button.
- Sync listings to multiple marketplaces with easy-to-use controls.
- Automatically adjust shipping costs, taxes, and inventory between the platforms.
- Run campaigns and track conversions, maximizing your ROI.
- Easily create promotions and discounts to attract more customers.
- Excellent customer support is available to help with any issues.
- Integrate your app with Shopify and Google Merchant Center.
The BNB App offers a 14-day free trial and then costs $9.99/month. The app also offers different tiers of services, depending on what you need. For example, the Amazon Button+ tier offers all of the basic features and more for $9.99/month. The other tiers offer more features, but all of them assist in helping to increase sales across multiple marketplaces and offer excellent customer support.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.