Introducing Stockbot – a comprehensive inventory forecasting app for Shopify stores that helps business owners avoid the pitfalls of overstocking or stockouts. Stockbot identifies slow-moving products, helps you better forecast your replenishment quantities, and set low stock alerts at the store, product, and variant levels. Thanks to Stockbot, stores can automate the work of multiple people and save both time and money. Stockbot is easy to set up and use, and comes with a 14 day free trial.
- Forecast replenishment quantities: Accurately predict customer demand and get the right reorder quantities.
- Identify slow-moving products: Keep an eye on slow movers with Stockbot's dynamic algorithm.
- Set alerts at store, product, variant levels: Get alerted of low stock thresholds and associated shipping costs.
- Get daily/hourly/weekly emails: Track inventory in real time with notifications.
- Realtime web report: View the dashboard for easy understanding of stock levels.
- Resource optimization: Remove the manual burden from managing inventory and optimize resources.
- Set low stock alerts: Receive notices when stock is low and replenish in time.
- Easy setup: Download and install within minutes.
- Actionable insights: Gain visibility and make smart decisions with data-backed insights.
- Cost-effective: Enjoy the cost benefits of accurate forecasting.
Stockbot offers one of the most competitive pricing plans available, with a free plan and 14-day free trial. The EMAIL ALERTS FREE plan is great for stores with less than 200 products. The US$9/month EMAIL ALERTS PRO plan is ideal for stores with upto 10000 products. Finally, the US$25/month FORECAST + ALERT plan gets you access to demand forecasting feature and the replenishment quantity recommendation.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.