Sumtrackr Inventory Management is a comprehensive inventory management tool for Shopify users. It offers multichannel syncing, bundles and kits, purchase orders, inventory reporting, and much more in one easy-to-use platform. By helping Shopify merchants keep their inventory in sync across multiple stores, managing bundles and kits, creating detailed inventory reports, and automating tasks, Sumtrackr helps businesses save time and money, making their operations more efficient and productive. Whether it’s a single store or multiple stores, Sumtrackr makes inventory management easier, giving store owners greater control and visibility into their stock.
- Multichannel Sync: Keep inventory in sync between multiple shops and stores.
- Bundles and Kits: Automatically update the stock of bundles based on their components.
- Purchase Orders: Know incoming stock, receive stock partially,and saved price lists.
- Inventory Reporting: Get low stock alerts and detailed inventory reporting.
- Automation: Automate your tasks and get up-to-date stock information.
- Bulk Import and Export: Download and import your data in easy-to-use formats.
- Inventory Tracking: Track stock movement and monitor products in progress.
- Dashboard: Gain instant visibility into your inventory.
- Multi-Location: Support for multiple locations and warehouses.
- Connectors: Connectors for Shopify, Amazon, eBay ,and Etsy.
Sumtrackr Inventory Management provides a comprehensive inventory management platform for Shopify users. It offers a PRO plan for $29 per month, with a 30-day free trial. This plan includes all the features detailed above, such as multichannel sync, bundles and kits, purchase orders and inventory reporting. Additional charges may apply, depending on the specific features used or requested by the customer.
Best X Shopify Apps
Try moda and double your revenue in 2023
Moda helps your brand get closer to customers by sending personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns.
It has all the tools and features you need to collect, analyze, and use customer data to create awesome marketing campaigns through email, SMS, and popups.